have authored and coauthored several papers and publications.
Further, several people have authored papers regarding the
work we have performed for them. Where possible, we have included
these papers at this site as "pages" available for
- Application of Value Method Procedures in Non-engineering Processes. This is a paper created in 1996 for a Value Engineering Construction Conference held in Chicago,
- But we already do it! This is a short discussion paper created in 1995 for presentation at a meeting with a state government. Its intent was to answer the most common
response made by engineers. It has been a very popular paper with people visiting the site.
- But we already do it, and other misunderstandings. This is a discussion paper created in 1997 for presentation at the 1997 SAVE International Conference held in Seattle,
WA. An extension of thoughts expressed in the previous paper, it has been a very poplar paper with people visiting the site.
- Constructively Measuring Value Programs' Effectiveness, Sam Martin, PE, CVS, SAMI VE LLC. This is a discussion paper created in 1998
for presentation at the 1997 SAVE International Conference held in Washington, DC.
- Decisions for Tomorrow Presentation . This is a website review copy of the overheads (800x600 resolution) for a briefing to executives presented in Las Vegas
in June 1997.
- Value Program and Study Team Success Through Cooperative Interplay, Sam Martin, PE, CVS, SAMI VE LLC. This is a paper created in 1995
and has been presented many times.
- What's the Difference? This is a discussion paper created in 1997 for presentation at the 1997 SAVE International Conference held in Seattle, WA.
- More Papers
- MORE RESOURCES
listed as published in proceedings or other documents are
available from the organization listed. Such publications
contain many similar papers by experts throughout the world
which can assist you. Links, if available, to contact the
publishing organization to purchase the proceedings or other
documents are given in the relevant paper.